25+ Years of Experience
in Loft Conversion & Home Improvements
- Most lofts can be converted to a loft conversion
- Your loft conversion can be completed in less than 4 weeks
- Planning permission is rarely required
- Building regulations are always required
- There is minimum disruption as we work from the scaffold into your roof
- Operating in all areas in Essex including Billericay, Brentwood, Basildon, Grays, Stanford-le-Hope, Corringham and Horndon.
Party Walls & Regulations
This building consent really only affects those properties where you share any party walls with your neighbours, you will need to obtain consent from your neighbour of any work you wish to start if you are sharing any walls.
Planning Permissions Consents
At Essex Loftspace we know that having a loft conversion also means understanding the minefield of planning permissions, the style and feasibility of your project depends upon required statutory consents.
Steps, Procedures & Timing
When we carry out an initial site inspection at your home we will consider all of these different aspects and will prepare plans with your total involvement.
We have high quality loft conversion specialists who are equiped with the latest tools.
Want Us To Work For You?
“Our professional team would like to hear from you!”